2017 All-American Availables Showcase - AtlantaThe top events for unsigned 2017 HS, JUCO, Prep and International Prospects
Brought to you by
JucoRecruiting.com & Elite Basketball Services
*The top event in the U.S. for unsigned junior college players, high school players & prep/post grad players!!
*If you are an unsigned and looking for a school, you need to be there!!
*Last year we had over 250 coaches, with over 150 NCAA D1’s in attendance
April 27-29, 2018
- Unsigned junior college sophomores, transfers, high school, prep/post-grad prospects and available prospects from across the country looking for schools
- All players who are looking for NCAA D1, D2 and NAIA as well as high school/post grad and transfer prospects looking for JUCO’s
- Compete against the best available prospects in the country in front of college coaches from throughout the U.S.
- College coaches, scouting services and media will be in attendance
- The biggest event for unsigned prospects in the country during the NCAA live period
- JUCO Recruiting Report, The Transfer/Availables Report, JucoRecruiting.com will be assisting participants with recruitment
- Gear will be provided as well as a three game showcase guarantee
- Visit our Alumni List to see some of the many players who have gone on to have tremendous success after playing in this showcase
NCAA BBCS Registration
*All Players Must Register with the NCAA BBCS before checking in on Friday, April 27th.
NCAA Info For Players
NCAA ECAG User Manual: http://www.ncaa.org/basketballcertification
NCAA BBCS Player Registration: http://bbcs.ncaa.org
*All players must check in at the host hotel (even if you aren’t staying at the host hotel)
We are offering two separate check-in times for convenience between 2-4pm-6-8pm on Friday, April 27.
* Games will begin at 10am on Saturday, April 28
* Games will conclude by 3pm on Sunday, April 29
* For players who need transportation: Please have your flight arrive in Dallas on Friday, April 27 before 7pm and fly out on Sunday, April 29 after 5pm. There will be no airport runs on Saturday or during camp hours on Sunday
For questions please call camp co-directors:
Brendan Walker 904-233-0858
Scott Golden 321-663-5207